- Assess your Finances– What are your financial goals? Do you have a 401(k) or savings account? Have you created a personal financial statement?
- Asset Protection- Are you taking any steps to reduce your exposure to fraud, predators and creditors? Do you have sufficient homeowner’s and liability insurance?
- Written Directives – Do you have the “5 Essential Written Directives”. If so, have these documents been reviewed and updated recently to meet current law and your personal wishes?
- Money & Children – Do you need help educating your children on money management? Are they expecting you to fund their college?
- Medical Expenses – Do you have a long-term care insurance policy to minimize the financial burden of health care expenses?
- Life Insurance – If you have life insurance, has the policy been review recently and is it owned by the proper entity to minimize estate taxes and limit legal exposure? Is/are the beneficiary(ies) of these policies up to date?
- Pet planning – If you own pets, have you selected for a caretaker and provided for the financial requirements within your Will/Trust?Founded in 2010, Andrew Hill Investment Advisors, Inc. is registered as an investment advisor with the state of Florida and only transacts business in states where it is properly registered, or is excluded or exempted from registration requirements. Please contact Andrew Hill Investment Advisors, Inc. if there are any changes in your financial situation or investment objectives, or if you wish to impose, add or modify any reasonable restrictions to the management of your account. Our current disclosure statement is set forth in Part 2 of Form ADV and is available for your review upon request. Tax and estate planning advice is general in nature and the firm is not engaged in the practice of law.